Carbon Steel Full Welded Full Bore Ball Valves for Gas
Model No.: Q347F-600LB
Size: Full bore & Regular bore DN15 (1/2") ~ DN1400 (56")
Pressure Rating: ANSI Class 150~300, PN16~50
Working Temperature: -29 oC(-20 oF) ~ +200 oC (392 oF)
Service: Gas(LNG/LPG), Oil, DH Hot Water, Steam, Petrochemical etc.
Operator: Lever, Gear (Vertical/Horizontal), Electrical actuator
1) International Certifications and Standards
2) Designed for use with district heating network, heat transfer piping, oil pipelines and gas industryapplication
3) Same lifetime as the pipeline system
4) Maintenance-free, no adjustment or lubrication with low running cost
5) Bi-directional valve
1) One-piece welded body & end-piece connection pipe
* Note: Available end connection dimension to ASTM, EN, KS/JIS, GOST Standard etc.
2) Mirror polished stainless steel ball tested spherical roundness.
3) Bubble tight excellent sealing with carbon-reinforced PTFE (Teflon) seats.
4) Pre-loaded seat springs ensure leak-tight at low pressure and reduce valve operational torque.
Anti blow-out stem according to international standards.
5) Double O-rings ensure the stem sealing and can be replaced.
6) Stem dry bearing, metal with PTFE coating having self-lubricating capabilities need no additional lubricant.
Body: Carbon Steel ST37, A106-B, STPG 370, A105, ASTM A516-60, A216-WCB or equivalent.
Stainless Steel 304 or 316 (*option upon request)
Ball: Stainless Steel 304 or 316 grade
Seat: PTFE, carbon-reinforced PTFE, Nylon, Peek etc. Contact us if you need more details on Cast Floating Ball Valve. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any Other aspects about Cast Trunnion Ball Valve、Forged Floating Ball Valve. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Ball Valve
Premium Related Products